www.henrikmartensson.org is Down, but Kallokain is Up

As you may have noticed www.henrikmartensson.org has been down for some time. The site went down because some of the software broke when the host system was upgraded. Before putting the system up again, I will fix some broken links and other problems.

My schedule is rather full these days, mostly with the joys of fatherhood, but also with a major writing project, and a few other things, so getting the site going again will take some time.
I will spend time blogging again though. The past few months have been incredibly hectic, but the past few weeks my life has settled down to a somewhat saner pace. Besides, my writing addiction is stronger than ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waterfall - The Dark Age of Software Development Has Returned!

Waterfall vs. Agile: Battle of the Dunces or A Race to the Bottom?

Interlude: The Cost of Agile